Monday, January 26, 2015

THE ELECTRIC TRIKE



My workhorse exerciser, the trike, has been out of order for the last three months.......during that time 
I've ridden it in a reduced stress pattern on our bike path out front. (This is the most beautiful bike path I have ever seen). 
My regular supplier of parts for electric trike has delayed me for three months on an order for a new motor driven front wheel. 
Shirley appealed to my daughter, Karen, in Germany, and she located an available one in a place near Salt Lake City, Utah. Today it arrived and we installed it. The new wheel is a gem and I rode until dark overtook me. Goody-goody. 

N




2 comments:

David J said...

I'm interested to read more about the electric trike. I am looking into helping a friend get one. He's about to have his mobility scooter taken away and a trike looks like the ideal option. Are you still happy with this rig?

Flywheel said...

Too late I'm sure. But, I love my electric trike.